Stellan Skarsgard

forum of discussion about Stellan Skarsgard

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I'm really glad....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 15:22

that I found this forum, no one I know seems to be interested in Stellan and i need some place to be able to talk about him and share things with other fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 15:46

Very Happy I know what you mean. My friends say I have bad taste and my colleagues are making fun of my interest in older men. Rolling Eyes ( I am 37, by the way, but my colleagues are much younger.)

I only found this forum because Sabrina gave me the link and Iīm very thankful to her. Cool Thank you, Sabrina. Very Happy

It is good to talk to other fans and it is also good to share some information and thoughts. Cool I also like the idea of supporting each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 15:54

one of my friends described him as looking "Too Swedish" Well DUH! He is Swedish! Rolling Eyes and another friend I showed her the picture and she said she wasn't interested which is fine but then kidding around, I asked her how she could say now to a sweet face like that (he was smiling and looking all adorable) she looked at the picture and said "Easy NO!" and put it down Laughing .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:04

Rolling Eyes I bet your friends love other actors you donīt like much. Rolling Eyes

One of my friends said that I have never had good taste but now my taste got even worse. Another friend said that she canīt understand that I like a guy who is growing bold soon. Rolling Eyes I thought that was pretty mean.

No matter if heīs bold or has lots of hair he is still Stellan and I love him. Cool though I prefer him with short hair (not with long hair like in Beowulf & Grendel or Goyaīs Ghosts.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:10

personally I think he looked kinda funny with long hair, just my opinion. I like him better with short hair too, and there's nothing wrong with getting older, or Stellan's case, better. He just gets more and more adorable with age. I've always gone for older men even as a teenager, I was interested in Tim Curry and Gene Simmons from the band KISS (what was I thinking Laughing Gene Simmons= affraid ) so my friends are pretty used to my unusual taste, they mostly just shrug it off and ignore me.

and yeah alot of them like actors that I don't particularly care about either way, but it's there opinion and we've learned to agree to disagree, I'll still go with them to movies to see the actors they like and they go with me to see mine, which is pretty nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:15

Quote :
and yeah alot of them like actors that I don't particularly care about either way, but it's there opinion and we've learned to agree to disagree, I'll still go with them to movies to see the actors they like and they go with me to see mine, which is pretty nice

Yes, thatīs nice. I have this kind of agreement with my friends here, too. When I went to see Mamma Mia with my friend I usually go to the movies with once a week she said "Letīs just get it over and done with." She hates ABBA and she doesnīt like Stellan much so her only reason to go and see the movie with me was because she had promised me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:19

I don't like ABBA either, but I love Stellan and I'm willing to suffer through the awful music for him now that should show some kind of dedication
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:23

Quote :
I don't like ABBA either, but I love Stellan and I'm willing to suffer through the awful music for him now that should show some kind of dedication

sunny I promise youīll be generously rewarded for sitting the movie through. Very Happy There are some scenes youīll surely love. (and I donīt want to spoil too much Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:26

well someone I know who has seen it said it's not bad and I won't even notice the ABBA in it because Stellan is in it so much. Also they told me to wear ear plugs when Pierce Brosnan is singing because he's awful Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:32

I went to see Mamma Mia with my dad 3 times and he loves the movie. He likes Pierce Brosnan singing so did my friend who said she wants to get the movie over with. Rolling Eyes

I donīt think Stellan is in the movie that much. Infact, I wish he would be in it a lot more. What I meant is that he has some lovely scenes youīll absolutely love. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:35

oh! I'm not too worried about it anyway, I gotta wait for the DVD, worse comes to worse, I just fast forward through the stuff I don't want to watch Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:47

Quote :
oh! I'm not too worried about it anyway, I gotta wait for the DVD, worse comes to worse, I just fast forward through the stuff I don't want to watch

Itīs a good solution in case you wonīt like the movie. Rolling Eyes

I hope that in the meantime youīll be able to watch many of Stellanīs other movies.
Iīve bought a lot of them recently and my friend in the States also send me some. Iīm very thankful to her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:51

as I said I've seen some, The Glass House, sticks out strongly in my mind, mostly because his character was so creepy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 16:57

Wink Actually, The Glass House is one of my favourites. I think heīs got some lovely scenes in it and heīs wearing all the colours (dark blue and black) that suit him so well. Very Happy
The Glass House goes along with Aberdeen, Good Will Hunting and Dominion since I love these films the most. Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 17:00

Oh I loved it, it just was a very creepy movie I love that stuff though horror films and thrillers are definitely my type of movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 17:05

Since I got it about 2 weeks Iīve already watched it ten times or so. Wink Normally, I donīt like this type of movie that much but the film is quite good and Stellan is the best excuse for watching it again and again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 17:15

yeah he was fantastic in it and he looked HOT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 17:31

Wink Also, I love Stellan playing mean roles. Very Happy For some strange reason Iīm attracted to bad guys in movies. Wink sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 17:35

I'm the opposite I'd rather see him play the hero, but as long as he's not beating women or children I'm ok, that's because I was abused as a teenager by an ex-boyfriend so it really bothers me to see women or kids being bullied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 17:41

Quote :
I'm the opposite I'd rather see him play the hero, but as long as he's not beating women or children I'm ok, that's because I was abused as a teenager by an ex-boyfriend so it really bothers me to see women or kids being bullied

Rolling Eyes I`ve been through a lot, too, so I totally understand what you mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Fri 3 Oct - 17:44

other than that as a villian he could do whatever he wants
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olla86

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   Tue 24 Nov - 9:54

This forum is great windfal for me too! Thanks for this place and good company!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.glittergraphicsnow.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really glad....   

Back to top Go down

I'm really glad....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1